The best holiday experience I have ever had.
From start to finish, everything was perfect!
Winter Ski & Snowboard holidays
Fully Catered Chalet near Morzine & Avoriaz in the Portes du Soleil
What We Offer Our Guests
We offer catered accommodation all year round in the beautiful setting of the Valley D’Aulps.
During the ski season we offer as standard:
- A warm welcome with glowing log fire, champagne and canapés
- For breakfast – cereals, fruit, patisseries, yoghurts and 5 mornings you will have a cooked option to keep you warm for the slopes
- When you return from the slopes each day there will be afternoon tea and cakes with tea, coffee or hot chocolate and once a week the AAA speciality hot wings and beer
- 5 evening per week you will be served a 5 course evening meal with wine and beer available throughout, we can cater for special dietary requirements so please do let us know in advance. We have two evenings off and will be glad to book a table for you and your group at one of the fantastic restaurants in town.
- We organise your airport transfers from Geneva and chauffeur your group to and from your choice of ski lifts each day and have a sauna and outdoor hot tub for your private use.
- We can give you our partners details for discount on equipment hire which will be delivered to the chalet on your arrival, and have your ski passes here ready to go so you can get straight out to the slopes.
- Also provided – dressing gowns, slippers, towels, hairdryers, wifi, TV, boot drying room.
(more details on our chalet services page)
During the summer we offer the chalet self-catered or with package weeks for cycling, bootcamps and yoga as well as setting up bespoke activity holiday packages for your group.
- Sleeps 10-14
- 5 en suite bedrooms
- Outdoor hot tub
- Log burning fire
- Catered or self-catered
- Off road parking
- Bus stop outside
- Airport transfer service available on request
- Chauffeur service to and from the lift stations of your choice (Ardent, Super Morzine, Prodains, Pleney)=
By arranging your transfer and dropping you at the slopes each day, we can ensure that you don’t need to hire a car for your holiday. Better yet, you can choose from any of our nearby Portes du Soleil resorts to ski from – so you’re not stuck skiing the same pistes all week and you can make the most of the 630km of playground available here.
Let us take the hassle out of your holiday – you don’t need to worry about snow chains and French driving requirements – we’ve got it covered.
- Ski hire available through our partners All Mountain Rental
- Ski lessons
- In house ski & snowboard technician
- Fully qualified massage therapist
- Ski passes
Don’t waste valuable hours arranging ski hire on the first morning in Morzine. Use All Mountain rental and they will be delivered and fitted for you in the chalet.
We provide contact details for a range of ski instructors with some advice on who might suit the needs of your group. This enables you to book your lessons ahead of your stay.
Let us take care of your ski passes too – no queueing for you, from chalet to slope!